Contribute to the activities at Anime Matsuri
We are looking for professional, informative, exciting and fun activities with great hosts.
Thank you for your interest in being part of making Anime Matsuri special. A large portion of the panels and workshops are hosted by fans. Our attendees give their time and effort for the enjoyment of everyone, you can do it too!
- A maximum of three panel applications are allowed under the same individual or group, each panel request must be on a separate form.
- Anime Matsuri offers one complimentary badge per approved Panel.
- By participating in a Panel, Panelists agree to the Anime Matsuri Event Policies and Panelist Agreement.
- Panelists may request day or night panel, but must be available to host their panel(s) any day of the Event.
- A regular panel is 1hr long. Panelist have 10 min. for set up before the panel starts, tear down is 10 min. after the panel ends. Everything that is brought into the panel must be removed by the end of the panel. Panelists are expected to leave the room in the same condition as they find it.
- Panels will include two to four microphones (larger panel rooms will most likely have wireless microphones but not guaranteed), projector, speakers, riser, host table(s), and Anime Matsuri backdrop. Laptops will not be provided or available, panelists are required to bring their own if one is required.
How do I know if my Panel got approved?
Due to a high volume of submissions, Anime Matsuri will reply through email only to approved panelist within 2 weeks.